For a high speed growing FinTech in the heart of Amsterdam, we are looking for a CDD Risk Analyst!
About the team
The Customer Risk Review team is looking for a hands-on analyst with experience in the payments and/or finance industry. You will be working with a wide range of teams, including commercial, compliance, and product to ensure that our KYC (Know-Your-Customer) documents are up-to-date whilst remaining compliant. You will contribute to the practice of enhanced due diligence, anti-fraud and anti-money laundering whilst driving change and projects. The job doesn’t stop there as you will also be responsible of projects to improve operational scalability that impact our day-to-day work.
What you will do
- Monitor Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) procedures to ensure our customers’ compliance;
- collect and analyze customer information on a periodic basis whilst documenting material changes to their organizational structures, legal entity(ies) and policies;
- drive process improvements and automation on our workflow procedures;
- engage, drive and lead projects along with your colleagues on compliance, tech or commercial oriented focus areas;
- guide our merchants on our review process, KYC requirements and assist them during our enhanced due diligence requirements;
- align with regional teams to ensure consistency throughout our global risk reviews.
Who you are
- Operationally oriented with an eagerness to pick up and drive projects with our cross functional teams;
- problem solver with ability to pick up things quickly;
- 1-3 years’ experience in Customer Due Diligence/Enhanced Due Diligence/KYC;
- knowledgeable of AML/ATF concepts;
- project owner with an ability to prioritize tasks based on business needs;
- you enjoy working with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
Does this role sound like your new challenge? Then you can contact our recruiter Mascha Stojkova at email@example.com or 0634139758.
Laat je contactgegevens achter zodat wij jouw interesse verder kunnen bespreken.
Interim Valley is een detacheringsbureau uit Amsterdam dat in 2012 is opgericht door Ruben Verkuijl en Diederik Veenhoven en inmiddels is uitgegroeid tot meer dan honderdvijftig medewerkers.
Vijftien van deze medewerkers zijn gevestigd op het kantoor van Interim Valley en overige medewerkers zitten bij de klanten. Interim Valley ondersteunt organisaties bij de invulling van posities binnen Compliance, Data Analytics, Trade Finance en Risk & Lending in de financiële sector.