Within our client's department, the Due Diligence Team’s objective is to be the interface for clients subject to the KYC (Know Your Customer) due diligence onboarding or recertification process. The goal, for this team, is to ensure a global and consistent service to clients, whilst maintaining proper risk management in the area of KYC due diligence.
The main responsibilities:
- Mitigate integrity risks for the bank by contributing to the risk assessment of (potential) business relationships based on (international) regulations against money laundering and terrorist financing, financial sanctions, and embargoes;
- Work independently on end-to-end KYC due diligence processes, providing expert advice to relevant businesses;
- Collect, analyze, verify and archive legal and Know Your Customer (KYC) documentation, identify Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBOs) and Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs);
- Review and check (potential) clients on international financial sanctions lists;
- Comply with and follow up on (international) regulatory requirements, such as the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID);
- Communicate independently and professionally with external and internal clients and stakeholders on all KYC related matters;
- Contribute to the implementation and controls for daily processes and assist with the update of procedures.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree;
- Minimum of one year relevant work experience, preferably in a client-facing position;
- Affinity with the financial sector and basic understanding of due diligence and (international) Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) regulations;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical skills and strong risk awareness;
- Team player, independent, hardworking, eager to learn and accurate;
- Full professional proficiency in English, Dutch is a big plus.
Werken bij Interim Valley
Interim Valley is een detacheringsbureau uit Amsterdam dat in 2012 is opgericht door Ruben Verkuijl en Diederik Veenhoven en inmiddels is uitgegroeid tot meer dan honderd medewerkers. Vijftien van deze medewerkers zijn gevestigd op het kantoor van Interim Valley en overige medewerkers zitten bij de klanten. Interim Valley ondersteunt organisaties bij de invulling van posities binnen Compliance, Data Analytics, Trade Finance en Risk & Lending in de financiële sector.