The importance of information security has grown tremendously in the last years. Do you want to play a role in guaranteeing the security of customer data in a complex banking environment? With your knowledge and experience, you can help improve the overall security posture of our client by identifying relevant information security risks and by advising on ways to mitigate them.
As the information security officer you will be responsible to manage, monitor and report on the performance and the status of security controls around services delivered by our strategic partners both on tactical and operational levels. Key Responsibilities:
- Govern and manage IT vendor relationships in terms of performance vis-à-vis security aspects underlying contractual obligations;
- Assess service level reports against the contracted KPI’s/SLA’s/OLA’s. Ensure service level reports are analysed by relevant service takers and jointly discuss those with the third party provider;
- Ensure continuous improvements are achieved both in the quality of reporting and service provided by the third party;
- Manage the IT security related part of a contract with the third party provider. Work together with 2nd line functions such as legal, compliance, procurement etc. and other internal parties on contractual changes;
- Execute Vendor Security Risk Assessments and perform follow up actions. Focus on the risks that matter, translate them into the business context and help your stakeholders to address them;
- As an expert you stay well informed on the latest developments in the field of technology, information risk and threats and that you actively share this knowledge with your colleagues;
- Stay up-to-date with emerging cybersecurity trends and help determine if/when to integrate them into the assessment program;
- Help solving security-related questions, take initiative and escalate in time if needed;
- Signal improvements related to the way of working inside the team and contribute to improving the maturity and coverage of our service offering;
- Identification of process optimization opportunities, including technology and work flow enhancement.
- HBO or WO/University diploma or a recognized degree in related fields;
- At least 3-7 years of relevant experience in the area of information security;
- You are knowledgeable on areas such as security processes, technology architectures, cryptography, network security, application security and vulnerability management;
- You have knowledge of and experience in managing multi-vendor environment on tactical and operational levels, in particular service providers;
- Experience in a complex environment (internal and external stakeholders, different time zones, different cultures);
- Strong ability to translate technical risks into business risks and vice versa;
- Experience communicating to senior management;
- Fluent (verbal and in writing) in English;
- You are pragmatic, analytical and possesses good verbal, written communication and social skills;
- You are energetic and like to work in an agile environment;
- You take ownership of your own and team’s delivery and have a proactive attitude.
- Fluency (verbal and in writing) in Dutch;
- Experience in executing information security risk assessments;
- You possess a number of relevant certifications like CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSP, etc.;
You like to train and coach your junior colleagues and share your knowledge.
The best investment you can make? This is in yourself.
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.
Laat je contactgegevens achter zodat wij je verder kunnen informeren over deze positie.
Werken bij Interim Valley
Interim Valley is een detacheringsbureau uit Amsterdam dat in 2012 is opgericht door Ruben Verkuijl en Diederik Veenhoven en inmiddels is uitgegroeid tot honderd medewerkers. Tien van deze medewerkers zijn gevestigd op het kantoor van Interim Valley en overige medewerkers zitten bij de klanten. Interim Valley ondersteunt organisaties bij de invulling van posities binnen Compliance, IT Security, Trade Finance en Risk Management in de financiële sector.